Things to Know about Being a Published Author
– False Pretenses – Scott R. Kramer
Follow Scott on twitter: @scottrkramer
What You Need to Know About Becoming a Published Author
- Writing a book takes longer to complete that I expected
- It takes a lot of work after writing the book to get it published
- It takes a lot of time to get a book published
- There are a lot of people out there that can help you get published
- It doesn’t have to be expensive to get your book published
- Fiverr – use them freely
- Self-publishing requires a lot of work on the part of the author, but if successful, the rewards can be better than publishing with a traditional publisher.
A stolen election. Domestic terrorism. Extortion. Once in power, and consumed by greed, Pete Reeves will stop at nothing to have more of both. It's a non-stop race around the world to prevent the President from going to war to further his own ambitions. Politics takes one unexpected turn after another in "False Pretenses," the new political thriller by Scott Kramer.
Purchase False Pretenses at Amazon
Author: Scott R. Kramer
Publisher: Eagle Ridge Press
Genre: Political Thriller
Number of Pages: 360
Publication Date: April, 2015
Amazon Price: Kindle: $5.99
Amazon Price: Paperback: $14.95
“Well, it all comes down to tonight,” said the anchorman at the country’s #1 rated TV network. “After more than a year of campaigning, criss-crossing the country, kissing babies and shaking hands – this is it.
“The polls are open all around the country, and getting ready to close on the East Coast. The final polls showed the candidates in a dead heat as late as last night. With the margin of error, it could either way. Tell, George, how do you think it’s going to end?”
“Well, Brian, it’s really too hard to say. If the minority vote turns out, that will favor Lesser. If they don’t, it benefits Reeves.
“I have a feeling that this is going to go down to the wire, with much of America going to sleep tonight with knowing who will be their next President.”
“I have to agree with you. We’re in for a long night.”