About the Book
Author: Alex Theis
Number of Pages: 267
Synopsis: To build your own successful business today, you need to be social media savvy. How can you get there? Stop pitching and start connecting!
In this comprehensive guide, Alex Theis, a veteran of the network marketing industry since 1997, will teach you proven strategies for using social media to grow your network and develop your personal brand. He combines his expertise in direct sales and social networking with proven tips and secrets from over 20 business and social media leaders.
In this book you will learn:
• Tips, secrets, and advice from over 20 of today’s business and social media leaders
• Proven strategies to expand your warm market and personal brand
• How to choose social media channels and tools that work best for you
• How to greatly increase your ‘referability’ – get referred like never before
• New ideas to extend your reach and find like-minded people
• How to use social media, blogging, and infoproducts to grow your credibility
Alex wants you to feel confident using social media to help grow your business and live the life of your dreams!
About the Author
His writing, training, speaking, and coaching is done in a straightforward manner, providing the inspiration needed to succeed as well as the practical application that creates the results people are looking for.
Alex specializes in helping people see that they are limitless. His passion for personal growth and development can be felt in everything he does - from his writing, speaking, training, and in his podcast. He writes from personal experience mixed with stories, humor, motivation, and proven strategies for personal and business growth.
When he's not writing, training, and helping others win, he can be found in his backyard with his family in sunny San Diego. Alex is also a hockey goalie and avid home brewer.
Connect with Alex